Huawei has been suspended from Google after the blacklist from the US

41

Huawei access has been suspended of its update of the Android operating system from Google. The world’s second-biggest smartphone maker is in a great dilemma.  The new design of smartphones will not be able to access to some google apps.

Previously, US blacklisted Huawei to its supply 5G mobile networks in the UK because its operations are “subject to influence by the Chinese state”. Following the decision of Trump’s administration, Google added Huawei with a list of companies that American firms cannot trade with those who don’t have a licence.

Google said that it was “complying with the order and reviewing the implications”.

Google said later that Huawei can continue to access to the Google Play and the security features of Google play protect with the existing devices but the next version or updated version won’t work outside China as they will lose access to popular applications and services also including Google play store.

Huawei promised on Monday that it would continue to provide the security updates and after sale services for its smartphones and tablets.

It added that “We will continue to build a safe and sustainable software ecosystem, in order to provide the best experience for all users globally.”

China said in a press briefing it “supports the relevant company [Huawei] to defend its legitimate rights according to law.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here